Thursday 17 August 2017

Review:Orange peel powder scrub and Sandalwood face pack from Shweta_kapoor_Ideas_Instagram.

Leave a Comment
Review:Orange peel powder scrub and Sandalwood face pack from Shwetakapoor_Ideas_Instagram.
 
Hello Everyone,So today I have a combo (Face Scrub+Face Pack) for review from Shweta Kapoor's Ideas Instagram page.So since its scorching heat in India this time you cannot escape tanning and dark spots especially on skin.Only 10 minutes exposure to sun instantly snatches the glow of face and results in tanning.Now as I prefer only natural products for my skin I was looking out for something natural and one which does not causes any sideeffects.I saw Shweta Kapoor's Ideas Page in Instagram and grabbed my attention .She makes Orange peel scrub and sadalwood face pack to be used together as a combo.So lets see how it worked for me.
PriceOrange Scrub  75gms for  305 INR.Face Pack  50gms  for 225 INR.

Shelf Life4 months.Ingredients:100%Orange peel powder and sandalwood powder.

Where to buy:Check the link below to buy this product.
https://www.instagram.com/shweta_kapoors_ideas/


Directions to Use:
Step1:
Mix equal quantity of scrub and chickpeas flour (besan)  and raw milk to make a paste.Apply all over face and leave for 15-20 mins .Massage and scrub off.

Step2:Mix one teaspoon face pack and rose water to form paste.Apply on face and leave until dry.Once dry wash it off and apply a light moisturizer if required.

My Take: I used this product for 3 weeks ,weekly twice.I Absolutely loved this product.It instantly brightens up skin and removes tanning and dullness from skin.This product helps in :1.Removing tanning all over the body.
2.Removes blemishes,scars and spots.
3.Helps in removing white/black heads.
4.Helps in reducing open pores and thereby tightening skin and act as an anti-ageing product.
As in the picture below you can see how my face changed and skin became clean ,clear and gave a healthy glow.
Review:Orange peel powder scrub and Sandalwood face pack from Shwetakapoor_Ideas_Instagram.

The aroma of this product is so fresh that you feel like you have made it fresh at home.This combo has become an essential part of  my skin regime in summers now.It makes skin so clean and fresh and the fragrance lingers for long. It helps in removing my tanning and prevents breakouts and spots.Removes excess oil and makes skin clear especially at T zone area.Getting the goodness of natural ingredients at such an affordable price is simply amazing.You can actually feel the difference in one time . I would definitely recommend this product to everyone .Must Must try product I am sure no one would regret .

Rating:♥♥♥♥♥Hope you all enjoyed the post ,Do try and share your experience .Stay tuned for more reviewsTake Care and Love Yourself.


If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment