Saturday 19 August 2017

M.A.C MATTE LADY DANGER LIPSTICK REVIEW and SWATCHES.

Leave a Comment


Hello Everyone,This is my second review for a MAC Product.So the product today is the most known ,famous and talked about shade MAC Matte lipstick "Lady Danger".(my personal all time favorite Shade :) ) Have already reviewed one more M.A.C lipshade Matte VIVA GLAM 3 MAC MATTE VIVA GLAM 3 LIPSTICK REVIEWI have been eyeing on this shade since sooo long and can't wait to share my happiness .Lipstick Category : MatteWhat MAC Claims:Formulated to shade,define and showcase the lips.Hundreds of hues,high fashion textures.The iconic product which made M.A.C Famous.Shade:The shade I am reviewing today is MATTE  LADY  DANGER." Lady Danger "is a gorgeous BOLD Orange  shade with Red undertones .Its a matte finish lipstick which is very smooth and  moisturizing on lips. However I would recommend to exfoliate your lips and apply lip balm underneath lipstick.This shade looks awesome on any and everyone who loves to carry bold colors confidently. This lipsticks are not transfer proof hence transfer a bit.This shade is for all skin tones .
MAC MATTE LADY DANGER

Price : 1500 INR  for 3 gmsPackaging:The  packaging of MAC lipsticks is really cute, travel friendly twist up bullet and unique and most of the brands are coming up with similar packaging.

Pigmentation and Texture:This shade is from Amplified series of M.A.C. Its  insanely  pigmented with high coverage finish in just one swipe.One swipe is enough for a perfect look with minimal make-up just an eye liner and it brightens up your face instantly.When applied they are creamy, but within few minutes of application they settle down to perfect matte .But they are not transfer proof .This shade does not settles in fine lines of lips.It does not bleeds and hence can be applied directly from bullet.Outlining with a liner is not much required.Lips do not feel heavy at all, you wont feel that there is something applied on lips.They are moisturizing but I would recommend to exfoliate your lips and apply lip balm before applying this lipstick since it might  feel bit drying after few hours.This shade has very light vanilla fragrance hence its very comfortable to use as I have sensitive nose.Staying power :The staying power of these lipsticks is around 5-6 hours  with food and drinks break.It sustains for a good time .It starts fading from the center of the lips and leaves a beautiful coral tint on lips.It can be easily removed using cleansing milk/make-up remover or my personal favorite Coconut oil.

Lip Swatch:
MAC MATTE LADY DANGER

Availability.Earlier I was always skeptical to buy MAC products online if I would be receiving original ones.Since they are bit on higher end.
But there 's a great news NYKAA has now launched exclusive MAC products in India .The link is mentioned below.
http://www.nykaa.com/luxe/m-a-c-amplified-lipstick-lady-danger.html?skuId=90112

Final Take:If you looking for a bold and beautiful shade to grab attention of people around you ,you must try this shade .I am totally in love with this shade .It is perfect for evening and party wear .On days when I dont feel like doing makeup I simply apply this shade and it brightens up my face and makes me feel confident.This is not an office wear shade .However I would recommend a trial before purchasing the shade since it might be very BOLD for few people .So for people who are lipstick junkies like me dont think just give it a try and I am sure you would not regret buying.I would definitely  repurchase it till M.A.C stops making this shade. :) 

Rating :(Out of 5)♥♥♥♥♥..... :)  i wish I could give 10

Stay tuned for more reviews
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment