Monday 4 September 2017

GreenLeaf Pure Aloevera Skin Gel Review.

Leave a Comment
GreenLeaf Pure Aloevera Skin Gel Review. 
Hello Everyone!!!
We all know the innumerable benefits of Aloevera for skin,hair and body .Today I have Greenleaf pure aloe vera skin gel for review.
Few of the beauty benefits are listed below:
  • Heals minor cuts and rashes.
  • Even outs skin tone on regular use.
  • Contains  proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves hairs all smooth and shiny.
  • It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions.
  • Moisturizes skin and removes tanning.
  • Effective in Pigmentation.
    Price: 120 gms  for 110 INR
    Packaging:  Gel comes in a very sturdy plastic tub with strong lid.
    Greenleaf pure aloe bera skin gel review Consistency: The Aloe vera gel is a very light gel, light green in color.
    Ingredients: Aloevera,Base and Preservatives.
    PicsArt_09-04-07.57.35
Link To Buy :  Click to Buy 





Usage: There are several ways to use this gel .Few of my favorites are listed here .
  • Apply good layer of gel on face and massage till it gets absorbed,leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
  • Mix it with Vitamin E oil and apply 1 hour before taking bath.
  • Mix equal quantity of Aloevera gel and oliveoil mix and apply on scalp.Leave for 1 hour and wash off with a mild shampoo.
  • Use it as a primer before doing makeup.
My Take:
I absolutely love this gel.The consistency is so apt that I can even use it in summers or hot weather.It absorbs quickly and moisturizes the skin for good 3-4 hours.I use it every day after bath.It acts best as a primer for makeup too.It has very light refreshing fragrance which is not at all bothering to sensitive nose.
It acts best when you see onset of pimples .It helps to cool the skin and pamper the skin.
I earlier used Patanjali Aloevera gel but after using this gel I am sure that I am not gonna change it now till I get a good option :) .
I would definitely recommend this gel for teenage/adult skin.
A big thumbs up to the product.Yes I would definitely repurchase.

Rating:
♥♥♥♥
Hope this review was helpful for all do try and share your experience as well.
Reach me out :
beautytalkswithneha.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/beautytalkswithneha
www.instagram.com/beautytalkswithneha
Youtube Channel: Beautytalkswithneha






If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment