Wednesday 16 August 2017

Organique Natural Skin Care Renewal Serum Review

Leave a Comment
PicsArt_07-21-10.31.03

Hello Everyone,
Its been a long time I blogged As was caught up with few personal commitments.But now going forward you will find blog daily .
So the product today I am gonna review is a facial essential oil  from brand Organique called Renewal Serum .
What Organique claims:
Organique believes in natural skincare. Nature has answers to all our skin woes then why use chemicals and be harsh to our skin
Ingredients:
Infused jojoba oil*, black cumin, turmeric extract, Vitamin- E, Pumpkin seed oil, Hazelnut oil, Argan oil, Essential oils of Sandalwood, Helichrysum and Lavender.
Price:
12ml for 400 INR.
Packaging:
The face serum comes in a very beautiful sturdy glass bottle with a dropper for adequate quantity .It closes tightly and does not leak.
Consistency:
T
he consistency of the serum is very light .Its not at all greasy .It gets absorbed quickly onto the skin.

Directions to use:
I generally used this serum in night regime.Take 3-4 drops on palm, and apply all over face using fingers.Massage gently in circular motions till the serum is absorbed well onto skin.

Organique renewal serum 
My Take: 
I have been using this serum from past 25 days now and hence feel its the best time to review it.

So starting with the consistency its a light weight serum which does not feel sticky or oily at all.The fragrance of the serum is quite strong which could be bothersome for people like me with sensitive nose.But the fragrance fades away in 5 minutes.
So far I had never used any face serum or oils hence was very skeptical in trying it.But since Organique is all Natural/Vegan/Organic brand I thought of giving it a try .And to my surprise my skin actually loved the oil.After continuous use of 5 days it imparted a nice glow on my skin .Skin did not feel dry in the morning and it felt baby soft .There were few small pimple marks on my face which is visibly fading away .This oil improves the texture of skin slowly slowly and give that pinky blush glow :).
I am really very happy with the product.Its worth the price you pay for the quality and quantity. 
I definitely recommend this product for all lovely girls out there who want to give their skin extra care without worrying about harsh chemicals .
Must try :)
Rating:
♥♥♥♥

Check out their FB and Instagram page link for more details on products they offer.
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/organique8/
Instagram  https://www.instagram.com/organique8

Hope you all enjoyed the post ,Do try and share your experience .Stay tuned for more reviews ðŸ™‚Take Care and Love Yourself.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment