Wednesday 16 August 2017

b'zire Body mist and Activated Charcoal Review.

Leave a Comment
Hey Lovely People,
PicsArt_08-01-06.31.40
So today I have two products for review from an award winning brand called "B'zire",The products are Orange body mist and Activated charcoal soap.
People who havn't heard of B'zire brand here's a small Intro of the Brand and Owner.
"Mrs. Bhavana Ramachandran has created a unique, multi-dimensional, perfume manufacturing company based in Mumbai, India, that seeks to reinvent the concept of great aroma science through the emerging concept namely “fragrance energetics”. Her venture creates a new scientific and therapeutic meaning to perfumes through its solutions provided for real-life situations.
The astrological fragrance therapy through perfumes for the zodiac signs helps to bring out the best qualities in a person and give him or her the will to push their inherent strengths forward.The cute healthy accessory perfumes for the kids and pre-teens, “arguably the only one of its kind”, ensures the child always felt fresh, confident and intellectual. These fancy and delicious perfumes created for the child’s health possess therapeutic qualities like cleaning, beautifying and purifying skin; re-vitalizing body tissues, supporting circulatory and nervous systems; improving digestive systems; stimulating and soothing body and mind; and facilitating relaxation,energization and upliftment of the mood. The unique smoking cessation perfume, again,
“arguably the first of its kind” is the panacea for any smoker who desires to quit smoking."
Also you will be surprised to know that the Brand B'zire was a  recipient of the National Award under the category “Most Innovative Concept Based Solution Provider In The Science Of Fragrances” endorsed by CMO Asia at Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai.
So seeing the background of the brand one is assured that the skin is into right hands.
So Products I am gonna review from this brand are:
1. b'zire Body Splash in Sunset Orange.
2. Activated Charcoal Soap .
1. b'zire Body Splash in Sunset Orange.
Active Ingredients:
Orange,Lemon &Almond Protein Extract.

Price:
Starting 300 INR for 100 ml.

Packaging :
Comes in plastic pump bottle .Very sturdy and travel friendly.

Directions to Use:
Its a body mist so recommended to spray on body with maintaining distance of 10 cms atleast.

PicsArt_08-04-02.42.10
My Take:
I am a person who prefers subtle fragrances as I have a very sensitive nose.I keep looking for options which are alcohol free and safe for skin.So I came across this brand on FaceBook and read reviews too so thought of trying it out.
So I have been using the body mist for 2 weeks now and must say that I am really impressed with them .
They are exactly the way I like.Subtle ,long lasting and not at all bothering to sensitive nose like mine.
The fresh Orange fragrance remains throughout the day and makes one feel good about oneself.Especially for me good fragrance is a mood lifter and this mist does its job really well.The fragrance stays on clothes till you wash them. :)

Rating:
♥♥♥

2. Activated Charcoal Soap:
Ingredients:

Activated Charcoal,Glycerine.


Price:
100gms for 100INR.

My Take:
So there is a lot gaga about Activated Charcoal  all over the internet,Even I couldn't escape :) . So thought of trying Activated Charcoal soap as well.I tried 2-3 brands before using B'zire brand.The only complaint I had from past brands was they were not Sulphates and Parabens free but this one stands out.The Soap has perfect lather required and apt fragrance which does not bother my sensitive nose.

I have been using this soap since 3 weeks now and have actually become addicted to it .It removes tanning and keeps skin moisture intact .Even in dry weather I don't feel itchy and my skin does not cry for moisturizer or lotion.I have stopped using my shower gels and soaps since the day I had my hands on handmade soaps.
A must must try product undoubtedly .People who look out for organic stuff which is safe for skin too should definitely check this brand and it's products.
Affordable and high quality .
I am looking forward to try their Zodiac sign perfumes which are perfect for gifting purpose!!! Will definitely share the review soon.

A big thumbs up for the brand .:)
Rating:
♥♥♥♥

Link to Buy :
Website:
www.bzireperfumes.style
www.bzireperfumes.com
www.bzireperfumes.in

Facebook: www.facebook.com/bzireperfumes
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bzireP
Instagram: @bzire_perfumes


Hope you all enjoyed the post ,Do try and share your experience .
Stay tuned for more reviews ðŸ™‚
Take Care and Love Yourself.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment