Wednesday 16 August 2017

Leave a Comment
miracle under eye gel review
Hello Everyone,So this time its an interesting eye product.The product I am gonna review today is from Brand called The Aroma Fairy based in Pune India.This is an under eye product which serves the below benefits:1.Helps to hydrate and boost circulation in the delicate under eye area.2.Helps to soothe tired eyes.3.Helps to relieve dark circles puffiness and fine lines and wrinklesThis product is suitable for all skin types.
Review: Miracle Under Eye Gel from thearomafairy Instagram page. 
Ingredients: Aloe Vera gel and essential oils.

Price : 20gms for 250INR

Directions to Use:Take a drop of the gel and massage under and over the eye area gently.Use day and night .No Need to wash off the gel .It gets absorbed in skin easily.

PackagingIt comes in a simple plastic round tub with a screw tight lid.

Where to buy from:
You can buy the products by reaching out to below details:
Insta:           www.instagram.com/thearomafairy
FB:                www.facebook.com/AromaFairyTheBeautifulYou
GMAIL:        aromafairy.pari@gmail.com 
My Take:
I had been using this gel from 2 months now.This is a light gel based cream which is mainly used for reducing puffiness around eyes and dark under eye area.It is light green in color as Aloevera is the main ingredient of the gel.It gives instant coolness to eyes once applied.It helped in reducing my eyes puffiness to a great extent.However my dark circles are still same,it needs to be applied for more time .It works best on tired and stressed eyes.The light essential oils aroma is not at all bothering for sensitive nose people like me .I usually applied it during night time ,but this can be used any time of the day whenever the eyes feel stressed.
It worked great for puffiness and stressed eyes but for dark circles it would take time to be cured.:)
Overall I liked the product since its completely natural and handmade ,so I am sure that I am not putting any harmful chemicals onto my skin.I am happy with the product and would definitely recommend to people looking out for natural products.
Rating♥♥♥
Hope you all enjoyed the post ,Do try and share your experience .
Stay tuned for more reviews
Take Care and Love Yourself.


 


If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment