Thursday 17 August 2017

Dabur Gulabari or Patanjali Divya Gulabjal: Comparison review.

Leave a Comment
Dabur Gulabari or Patanjali Divya Gulabjal: Comparison review.

Hello Everyone,So today I have a very interesting product for comparison , Rose water from 2 different brands which I have been using lately.The 2 brands I chose for comparison are Dabur Gulabari and Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal.So first lets see the Ingredients:As its clearly visible Dabur Gulabari is loaded with chemicals and some dangerous ingredients like Parabens too well I wasnt expecting this in Rose water atleast !!! I am disappointed.

PicsArt_05-09-12.42.23Dabur Gulabari or Patanjali Divya Gulabjal: Comparison review.



On the other hand Divya GulabJal has pure rose water without any chemicals.Price:Divya gulabjal 120ml for 30 INR Only.Dabur Gulabari  100ml for 80 INR !!Color:Dabur Gulabari is light pink in color which is clearly not pure rose water color ,it has added colors to it.Divya gulabjal is transparent liquid with no added colors to it .Uses:Dabur Gulabari:1.Spray on face directly as a toner whenever you  feel tired skin .2.Take the rosewater on cotton bud and clean the face gently.3.Since it contains chemicals its Advised NOT to use in eyes.Divya Gulabjal:1.Use rosewater in face packs, 2.Spray on face or apply with cotton bud to cleanse and tone. 3.Can be used as eye drops in eyes. 4. Mix with glycerin to make personal night cream for soft skin.

Final Verdict 
I had been using both the rose water in similar lines apart from eyes .So can sum up my final take as below.Dabur Gulabari : I used it as face refresher in day and toner at night.After few seconds of application I could feel that its actually very sticky .I feel very uncomfortable and finally wash face.Rest I am using it in face packs just to finish up the bottle.Divya Gulab Jal:I used it to clean face and mixed in face packs.I did not get any irritation ,burning or sticky sensation post its use.I am happy with this rose water at this affordable range.You can buy Patanjali Divya Gulabjal  from here.However I am very much sure that you wont get pure rose essence in 30INR but its much better than the chemically loaded options available in market.So My Final Vote goes to Divya GulabJal out of two and would definitely not recommend Dabur Gulabari as it contains so many chemicals like Parabens and alchohol.Check my other Patanjali product review in the links below.
Patanjali Moisturising Cream
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Kesar chandan
Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Patanjali aloe vera cream
Do let me know if you liked this comparison blog and would like same on other brands and products as well.
So friends which one is your favorite rose water and how do you use it.
Hope you all enjoyed the post ,Do  share your experience .
Stay tuned for more reviews 
Take Care and Love Yourself.
Kesh Kanti aloevera shampoo











If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment